Since ReUse is a set of common collaborative code frameworks designed to be a common code library with heavy focus on typical code reuse, so there is also a need for some usage details.
As you probably know, when working with common code applications, you have to use several options :
- write your own code from scratch - also it is quite time consuming
- use some "standard" libraries (like System in .NET universe) to speed up your development
- attach some 3d party libraries to get some specific functions
With ReUse it is quite simpler.
With this scheme in mind, ReUse is already connected to standard libraries to get you the complete fast start with all standard functions in a unified really useful and minimalistic style.
How do you benefit from using ReUse in order to get rid of routine when coding :
- use standard way to manage apps
- do not spend your time on common routine tasks - focus on your target tasks instead
- create a common minimal coding style to increase apps source code readability
- manage data from your app processes - logs, errors, info, performance stats
It is ideal as for the beginners in code - so they are able to focus on special tasks, as far as for an experts - so they are able to use common standard reusable blocks to speed up their performance.
And of course everyone will get benefits from common code re use methodology :
- no more errors / typos in standard code
- clean and efficient well documented code source
- access to all common apps functions